Friday, July 20, 2012
"Yeah...I love being twelve years old."
1:00am. Parents are out playing in the band, so I'm having some fun babysitting my two young brothers. A five year old, Jacob, a nine year old, Ian. They play Call-of-Duty on the Xbox and I blog and listen to music (Owl City) I am not the oldest one here. There is a seven teen year old, Arron, but he just stays on his computer and is only here for bad stuff like fires or fights, and then there is Bobbie, the 20-one year old (Girl) who was out for her job and is now going to bed, I'm the watch over of the house for the day/night. I got to put the monsters to bed here soon, so this blog post wont last much longer. Haha, Ian is teasing me and trying to get me to play with him on the Xbox but I am doing this and trying to get him to shut his mouth. (In a nice way) I fed my brothers, I watched my brothers, I played with my brothers, Yeah...I love being twelve years old. Well, good morning, I have to go to bed now. (1:06an)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're a good sister and a good sitter! :) Proud of you. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm both? I'm a good sister AND a good sister? THAT'S AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteThanks mommy, I'm glad you're proud.