So I was thinking about a bunny for my birthday but my parents only said (Dad-"I'll think about it") (Mom-"No, maybe a lizard for the Terrarium but no bunny") and that to me is just weird for my mom to say a lizard and not a bunny! My dad loves for me to have pets like that but he also loves his wife to be happy. I had a bunny before, my mom was happy for me and my dad but, it died and once and animal dies here, we are not going to get another. I thought if my parents wouldn't let me have a bunny, then I guess I'll just get nothing. But then, my sister called my mom. My sister had the idea of a camera! I love to take pictures and I'm really really good at it too! So I thought maybe my sister is right, a camera would be nice! A bunny, a lizard, a snake, or a camera will all be in my please. I asked my mom "Since you said yeah so a lizard, what about a snake?" and she just said "Oh, I don't know." but in my thoughts, that means maybe. My mom would never EVER let us have lizards, snakes, spiders, or anything like that but she thought again. :) But still no spiders...ever, and I am fine with that!! I am on my mind the most for a bunny, but if that's really a for sure answer, then it's all on a snake. I mean really, I have had fish, birds, cats, dogs, but really, think about this... Cat + fish = Dead fish
Cat + dog = Predators
Cat + bird = Dead bird
Dog + bunny = Nothing
Cat + bunny = Nothing
Fish + bunny = Nothing
Bird + bunny = Nothing.
What I think here is that bunny is the best idea for no death. Cats and dogs are predator! Just two seconds ago Sunny (our mommy cat to 4 kittens) just attacked Kirby (Our 13 year old dog) because he was walking out the door. Cat ate the bird, Cat will eat the fish (Someday) and dog fights the cat! Lizards, I'm not sure what will happen with snakes and lizards. Just comment under this post and tell me what you think is the best pet out of this list...
Bird
Dog
Cat
Fish
Snake
Bunny
Lizard
I think there all awesome, but lots of them are predators to each other. It's like making a fox go across a river in a boat with a bunny! Read the next blog above for a riddle, you'll understand what I mean by this post if you solve the riddle.
No comments:
Post a Comment