Gonna make a terrarium with my family! Already decided whats going in it. A bamboo plant and some other pretty plants, and some creatures! Our thoughts of "creatures" in a terrarium are...Lizard, Snake, Frog, Turtle. My mom wants to start with a frog ad turtle but there so boring! I don't want to get bored at watching a frog hop and a turtle fall in it's back every two seconds. I want snakes and lizards! I am more of a reptile girl. I LOVE to hold snakes and I can't remember the last time I held a lizard. I am already searching some stuff on the internet about terrariums and what kind of creatures we need and plants. I want a leopard gecko! There pretty and easy to take care of! Or a bearded dragon! They look cool and are a little more difficult to take care of, but still pretty easy. Or maybe a crested gecko! There very hardy and fun to watch not difficult to care of at all, really! There one of the easiest lizard to take care of. I will tell you a little more about the lizards in my other blog above, if you want to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment