I am lost. I believe we are going to make a terrarium, but my mom is pretty busy, my dad works a lot, my brothers don't want to help me, and I want to get it done but I can't drive to get the stuff and I don't want to build it my self I want it to be a family thing! I pray my busy parents will get around to it. My dad gets so busy making money for our family (Witch I am VERY proud of him for doing) and working on peoples houses. Not that I am angry or very upset, I just don't know if my daddy has daughter time. Of course, I never ask him 'cause we kinda just want to work, come home, play Xbox, and go to bed, and if he has time, he works on stuff on his mac. I was thinking about asking my dad when he could get around to buying the stuff for the terrarium with me and my mom, but he had a band meeting. I don't like asking my parents "Are we going to do this?" "Can we go now?" "Can we get a lizard too?" "When are we working on the terrarium?" "Can I get a corn snake or is a no?" I'm just not the asking kinda girl. But now, I ask a bunch of things and research of bunch of things about the terrarium! I got my hopes all up for it, but I just don't know when we can actually get it done! I know my dad will do it some day, I know my mom will help some day. I believe in them. It's only been two days since we said "Yes" to a terrarium, so this is no complaint. I pray we get a corn snake, but I don't ask about it because my mom wants to start with a tree frog and mud turtle. Tree frogs can't live in the kind of terrarium we are making, not really any kind of frog can. Turtles can, as long as they have a place to swim and a dry place to lay. Frogs can't live on soil (from what I read) and turtles have to have a nice place to bask! Here is my "I" list.
I pray for a corn snake. :(
I hope my mom gets around to buying the terrarium stuff! :D
I believe in my dad that he will help me with the terrarium.
I really pray for a corn snake. :(
I know my parents are busy, but I want them to know I'm here to help.
I will pitch in money for the terrarium creatures!!
I promise I wont cry or throw a fit if we don't get a corn snake.
I am very happy for my dad and my mom in there band.
I pray my parents will some day notice I'm a huge HUGE help around here.
I know they see me now, but now since I have money, I wont be selfish!
I will search about care for turtles since my mom wants one so bad, and I love her.
I know our terrarium will be done soon.
I poor out my heart for my parents for what all they do for me.
I love my parents and what time they spent for me.
I can't believe my parents spend so much money just to let me live when I was just a baby.
I bless my parents with my money for what they want, not what I want. (Like a turtle for my mom)
I am thankful for food in my belly.
I am thankful for a roof over my head!
I am thankful God gave me my mom, dad, and sister, and seven brothers.
I love you...
No comments:
Post a Comment