Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hop hop pop!

So for our terrarium, we are starting with a frog and turtle and maybe a lizard, the snake will come later or WAY later. (Or at least not till the all the other creatures die) With a little hop hop here and a pop pop there, we got a frog and turtle. I am still doing research on what kind of turtle and frog we should get, and I figured it out! My mom wants a small turtle, a semi-aquatic turtle, maybe a tiny tiny turtle. I did some searching and found the mud turtle! There are different kinds of mud turtles, the kid in this picture is just one I found on the internet. Mississippi mud turtles are pretty cool though. I'm the geek here, I do the researching and reading and blogging. I'm a blogger and a geek! Yup, that's me!

A frog? Um...a frog? Uh, maybe a...no...or a...nah...maybe a....blah. I GOT IT! A red eyed green tree frog! Perfect! There pretty, like my mom wanted, there not slimy, like everyone else wanted, and there enjoyable, like I wanted! Tree frogs are so pretty, I think. I'm sure that would be an awesome pet! I don't know what sound they make, but I'm sure it's pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment