Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lizards/Snakes I'm Thinking About

Leopard Gecko | Lifespan 15-20+ Years | Size 7-10 Inches | Leopard geckos are very pretty and cute! They make nice first pets and are not very hard to take care of! There easy to handle and are usually easily tamed.

Bearded Dragon | Lifespan 8-10 Years | Size 14-24 Inches | Beard dragons are pretty large, a little more difficult to take care of then a gecko but still very enjoyable! For a two foot long (Or smaller) lizards are very cool and are something nice to show off to your friends. Pretty easy to handle, but awkward to hold (I believe) 'cause there big. Usually easily tamed.

Crested Gecko | Lifespan 5-15 Years | Size 5-8 Inches | The crested gecko makes a nice pet. very hardy! There small, and cute. Geckos make amazing rewarding pets.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Corns Snake | Lifespan 15-20 Years | Size 4-6 Feet | I don't know very much about corn snakes, 'cause it's a 40 to 60 chance we mite get one, so I don't google much. A corn snake is the best first snake. Corn snakes will not kill you! They are not venomous or large enough to swallow you whole!





Thanks for reading. The corn snake are pretty much the best pet snake ever! The California king snake makes a nice pet too, it's pretty much just like a corn snake. I did some research on some of these animals and I learned a lot! I'll make another blog about turtles and frogs next.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Becca! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all good choices, but what ever you do do not get a broad headed skink! I used to have one but it is so aggressive! It bite me 3 times and can draw blood it is a good pet to look at though very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Karen. I will.

    Thanks for the awesome tip, Zachary. I will probably get a leopard gecko or a bearded dragon. I wont want anything aggressive! I would like something I can hold and have my friends hold and not have them or me be afraid of it.

    ReplyDelete