Thursday, July 12, 2012

imagination ←

Me and my best friend, Elise, have our own imagination story. We made up a world with planets we live on! We have our own secret fairy's. I am a princess/warrior and she is..well....that part I have not found out. It has been a long time since we played together. Eleven months. She will be coming back in nice days from today! I am counting down. ♥ Our game is like know other game you have ever seen before. If you watch us play you will be lost in your little mind. To understand what we do you must play with us! It's a awesome game thought. For a girls game (That a girl made up, me) it is pretty awesome. My little brother and Elise's brother joined. Caleb and Ian and Elise and Me/Becca play. Caleb is a warrior in training. Ian is the prince and brother to the princess. (AKA me) Elise is...still don't know. And I am a princess or a shy girl. ☺ There are warriors, Ninjas, Knights, Princesses, Dragons, Shadows, Monsters, Fairy's, and much much more. My idea of a roleplay game is like that. I am an imagination freak. My friends can see the same things I do too. ☺ That's what makes it fun.

1 comment: