Saturday, July 7, 2012

I am very happy and thankful for...

My seven brothers. My one big sister. My one mother. My one father. My two grandpas. My one grandma. Me being an aunt to Benson. Be able to grow up and not have the since to move to china because of all my brothers. When I was a younger girl, the good old days. My friend. My 26 new friends I met at camp. Be able to go to camp. (This could go on forever) My two dogs. My 9 or so cats. My DSi game boy. My blog. My Email. My BFF, Elise Boutell. A roof over my head. Food on the, umm, on the coffee table. A sister that is older then me 'cause she helps me for life, without her I would be a 1/2 boy. The awesome front yard. A nice sister/big brothers girlfriend. Internet. Computers. Computer geek brothers. Hot tub. Television. Birthday party's. You know we could be here all night and day, I could keep you waiting and I am probably getting you bored. So go on down to my "Overcome Bored" blog! But if you would like to read more, Then I am not in you're way. A wonderful room. Being able to shave my legs ^_^. Jesus. Being able to read. Money. Love. Faith. GOLD! BEING ABLE TO SHINE! Build-a-bear. Music. Pictures. Camera. Etc. 








                            Thanks for reading this. Check out my other blogs if you care. 
                                                                                                       The Blogger, 
                                                                                                              ~Becca~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment