Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm Twelve!

Happy Birthday Me! I am twelve years old now. I had a little trouble falling asleep at my sisters house 'cause in the morning it will be my birthday. This is how my day is so far. I woke up to a Benson smile right in my face. I gave my nephew a kiss and had to watch him why my sister was taking a shower. I got up and cleaned my bed and watched and talked and played with my nephew. (I love his smiles) He almost laughed at me when I go in his face and said "A boo!". My mother called about 2 or 3 times that morning and asked when I was going to come home. (FYI I was at my sisters) We packed up as I told her about the raccoon I saw last night eating cat food and water. We got in the car and went home. (To my house) We got home and I gave my mom a hug and kiss. None of my family said happy birthday to me but my sister, my mom, and my nephew. (Witch really just said "Bphu". My sister and my mother cleaned the house for my guest. My sister made the cake and cupcakes and my mom gave my brothers orders. I sat on the rocking chair with my awesome Nephew, Benson. Ian walked in and told me "Pappy Birthday!" and asked for Benson. After that I gave my friend, Brittly, a call and left a message after the beep. (Duh!) I got a little spoon full of cake mix and then I went for the kill. I dipped my finger in and gave a nice lick. Kylin is making for cupcakes, my mother is cleaning a table for my gifts. My brothers are working and playing computer, and my nephew is playing on the floor by himself, and as you know I am blogging. And that's part of my birthday morning. I will blog more about my party in 1 1/2 hours. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME! I like being twelve. And I love you, Nephew Benson. <3

                                                                                                                              ~Aunt Pickle~

No comments:

Post a Comment