I can shine, you can shine, we all shine for whats mine. We all can shine for the world and our Christ! Just take a step outside, and listen to the voice of the kingdom high. In sky high there is a kingdom full of gold! Gold love. A kingdom with gold, jewels, people, a God, a KING, And faith. Ask me what faith is? Faith is love, peace, hope, and so on. We must head out way up to the gold because it is so good! Lots of us want to be rich and some just want love. I feel bad for the unloved ones so I offer to bring them WAY more then just love. I bring them faith, a king! I brought lots of people a chunk of gold. They just thanked me and toke it and lived there life's as if they knew they where going to be perfect. We flash behind the gold bar and in that mirror we see is a Princess, or a Prince. We are royal because we have a king as our father. Enjoy it why you still live, witch is pretty much saying forever. I trusted a girl in my neighborhood to keep a promise but know way would she even say a truth. I asked her to read a page of the bible and still so on she has not yet. She has gone goth and has made a wrong chose for life. I never talk to her any more 'cause only she can change her self. I offered gold to her but know way, she thinks she is more then a little gold.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xENAKFGUb9w <--- watch this link and you will understand what I mean. Enjoy!
Back to shining. I can shine, you can shine, we all shine for what's mine. What I mean by "mine" is a way if saying ours. Because whats mine, is you'res. I am in the body of Christ and I invite you to join me. Will you join me? Comment back to me and tell me "Yes" or "No". And tell the truth. Say "No" I am okay with that! I don't own you're life. Say "Yes" well then great for you! Once you read some of the bible or pray a bit you will understand. Shine for JESUS and know one or know thing else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7KMRBoqQUg we shine but God shines brighter then a shooting star!!!!!!!! :D LIVE LIFE WHY YOU STILL CAN, WITCH MEANS FOREVER!!!! God Bless. ^^
~Becca~
No comments:
Post a Comment