Sunday, July 22, 2012

I "hop" I can.

I did not get a birthday gift from my parents yet, there working on the money for me. There is one thing on my mind I would really like. When I was ten years old I went to my friends house for my eleventh birthday. My friends toke my horse back ridding 'cause they had some horses next door at there aunts or grandpa or someone. There at my friends house, they had a bunch of bunny's they were selling, I held them, I pet them, I feel in love with them. I have always wanted a bunny, So my parents let me take home a young female one. I kissed her and talked to her, and I named her. My bunny's name was Rosezarah. Rose-zarah. I named it Rosezarah because the twin girls I went to go horse back ridding with wear named Rose and Sarah, I thought it fit in to one nice name only with a Z for Sarah. (Zarah) I miss my Bunny, it died by my dog. Our female dog wanted to baby it and bit it a little to hard when she tried to pick it up. I was VERY upset, very very sad crying a lot. So for my 12th birthday, I want a bunny. :'(

1 comment:

  1. But at first, my mom said "No way!" and my dad said "Sure, happy birthday." Then once it came home, my mommy fell in love with it and was happy for me. <3

    ReplyDelete