Thursday, July 26, 2012
Oh no...not more, PLESE NO!
My brothers girlfriends cat, sunny had kitten. Sunny is a light orange cat and she had four orange kittens, what a surprise, a light orange at got mated by a dark orange cat and had four orange kittens, that's a huge surprise, NOT! She had them about three days ago. I don't really like kittens any more. We have had eleven kittens be born in one day by three cats. I'M SICK OF KITTENS NOW! In my life, I have seen probably nine cat births. Trust me...it's not pretty. Kylin (my big sis) hates how many cats are being bred around here. One male, 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 females, and over 9,000 kittens. Three words...BORED-OF-KITTENS! I rather have something that doesn't mate every time the kittens grow up from the mom. Like a frog, or a lizard, or a turtle, or a corn snake? Corn snake....they don't mate with only one.....corn snake.....corn snake.......corn...snake.......! ANYWAY! I'm a go and do something. I think I'll check out my "Overcome Bored" blog. Bye bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment