I can do a handstand! I forgot you should learn to do a handstand before you do a front handspring. I skipped the handstand part and just started training. But when I do a front handspring I mess up and do a perfect handstand! I stand in my yard and lean forward and kick up my feet with my hands on the ground, and then the hard part is keeping your balance; but I have pretty good balance. I'm going to do volleyball for now, then someday I'll go gymnastics. I believe what I'm doing is tumbling with the handstands and front handsprings! But whatever.
I was outside trying to do a front handspring and I cut the bottom of my foot open. There is a huge cut that was bleeding. I didn't give up yet...I put on shoes; unlike a McLeish! I went right outside and practiced more. It started to rain; but who cares? The rain cold me down, and made me happy. I'm about to go do a handstand in my house because it's too dark outside right now.
:) I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment