Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bunny Tears

I woke up eating, cleaning, playing, enjoying my morning (I actually woke up at 12:20, so not really a "morning").
 My parents didn't get me anything for my birthday last month because I had a hard time thinking of what I wanted. I said "I want a game account!" then I thought again. "I want a new fish, maybe!" then I changed my mind. I really REALLY want a new bunny. If you read my other blogs, they will probably say something about my old bunny, Rozarah. I made got the name from my friends who gave me the bunny. Rose, and Sarah. I got creative and made up the name Rozarah with a Z not a S. My bunny passed away in the jaws of Eva; my brothers dog. I was very sad, and angry at the same time. Rozarah was the best animal a girl could wish for. I only had her for 3 days, then left her alone for 4 days because I had to take care of someones house. We went back for Rozarah, and she was dead. I screamed and cried all day. 

I want another bunny for my birthday from my parents, but they think we have too many pets. Two dogs and I forget how many cats. But my Mom said "No bunny, we have too many animals!" when she is going to get frogs and a turtle. We already have a bunny cage, and I'm super responsible!
 I filled my room up with tears. (I'm about to cry...) Rozarah was my best friend, besides Elise. She was amazing. She let me brush her hair, feed her carrots (which I thought only cartoon bunny's would do, but real bunny's eat carrots too!) and kiss her, hold her, hug her, talk to her! Sometimes, I think how much fun it would be if she was still alive with me. 

I know she is in heaven, because all animals go to heaven I believe. I've seen heaven before, but that's a whole different story I'll blog about some other time. Right now, it's about my bunny. 

I imagine that she is sitting on the bed with me listening to the radio, but then I look again and theirs nothing to see. I want to tell her about Elise, but I can't. I want to show her my new room, but I can't. 

Alright, tears are filling up my eyes so this post wont go on much longer.
I wish I could just hold her one more time; just for two seconds! Another bunny would make me happy, but miss Rozarah more. It would still fill in my empty spot in my heart. I have an empty spot for everything, besides Jesus. 
If I had another bunny, I would let Elise hold it, and feed it. And I....never mind! I would name is after Elise in some way.
I could never replace Rozarah. Their is no bunny in the world like her. Another bunny would fill part of my empty spot! When I say "I could never replace Rozarah." I mean only she could make me happy like she did. I will always miss her, and cry for her. (It's hard for me to type. Tears are blocking my eyes!)
 I don't understand. I cry because I miss her, and another bunny would make me SUPER happy, but not like she did. I feel like I could never be happy again. Either I have a bunny, or I don't! I will always be sad. :'(

Dear, Rozarah. I'm glad you're in heaven. I know how great of a place it is up their, I've seen it. I pray for you almost everyday! I wish you were back here with me and Elise, but God rather have you. You were so cute. Brown with a little gray. Dark brown eyes, that look black. A hole in your ear so I can stick a tag in it and show you in the fair. I miss you Rozarah, and I can never replace you. If I do get another bunny, I don't want it to be like you. I want you to be like you, and me like me! I love you! <3
~Becca~



No comments:

Post a Comment