Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Best Friend Eyes


I see things different. I have amazing imagination and can make myself believe that I'm in a whole new world, my world. Elise and I live in a world called Topika (Toe-p-ka)! We each have our own fairy. My fairy's name is Sparkle and Elise's fairy's name is Rainbow. I met Sparkle in 2008. I was a little girl, and I still knew Elise. Elise and I have been friends for about five years! And we know pretty much everything about each other. We both have the same imagination. When I say I know everything about her, I don't, It’s just my way of saying "We think alike and we both see the same things!" I see a huge alien and so does she. I can ask her things like, "Did you see that?" and she would say "Yeah! Let’s check it out." and we both would walk the same way, without even saying "It's that way." or "Wrong way! It's over here." we just know each other.

Elise and I could be sitting on a swing outside saying nothing to each other, not a word. Swinging and looking around listening to the birds. Our voices wouldn't be heard from a inch away. Our breaths would echo in our heads, but still nothing in the air outside our mouths. Once we were making no sounds, and there was only the sounds of birds, I would say "Sapphire, did you hear that?" and her answer would almost always be "Yes!" We hear the same, we see the same, we are the same. I will always be one with my best friend, Elise. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment