I'm wanting to learn french. It just popped in my head one day when I said "I want to make a message and translate it in another language!" then I got to work. I started to write a note to Elise, and I thought french would be nice! I noticed that if she asked me "What does this say?" I wouldn't know what my own note said because I forgot! So, I'm learning french on this online website I found. I can click on a world, like "Hello" and it will spell it out for me then you can press the play button and it will say it! It's awesome. I always wanted to learn a new language, it's just so cool! :)
Bientôt I will learn to write and speak in french!
*Soon*
In maybe quelques days I will teach Elise to speak french! Only quelques words. :)
*A few* *A few*
Après I learn more french chaque semaine every day I will practice.
*After* *Each week*
Il y a dix minutes I called my mom, she reminded me that my brother who has been gone along long long
*Ten minutes ago*
time, is coming home in less then two hours. When Il est cinq heures. he will be here! :)
*It's five O' clock*
No comments:
Post a Comment