Thursday, August 23, 2012

Eye For Photography

I have always had a "special" eye. I figured that out when I was ten years old. I grabbed a camera, and walked outside. My eyes flew to a different world, and I snapped a few pictures! I noticed that the background maters just as much as what you are focusing on. If you take a picture of a tree and there is a house behind it, that's a bad picture. It needs to have more trees behind it, or a person doing something that the camera is unfocused on. Maybe a flower garden, or just something different but still the same.

When I was eleven years old, my Mom got a very nice camera. The camera was about $400 dollars or so. I reached out for the camera, and once I touched it...I knew what to do. I let my self take steps and then I held my hands up and pushed on the button to take the picture.
I noticed at that moment I took some really awesome pictures. Now, I'm twelve years old and taking pictures rapidly! Flowers, trees, cats, grass, the moon, air plan, sunset, sky, clouds, etc.

Tomorrow (Friday, August, 24, 2012) my parents get paid. My Mom is going to take me to Walmart to find a cheap small camera for me to use. I will use my Moms for super photography, and mine for my volleyball games, me and Elise, etc!
I love to take photos, and I wish I could share them with the world.
 Twelve year old Rebecca McLeish, An awesome photographer! On the front of a website. I want to ask my brother-N-law if he could make me a website for my pictures, but I don't know what he would say back.  It would be great if I could put my pictures up on a website and people could see it! I don't have anywhere to share my photos. I have my blog, and Google+ but I only have 4 followers on here, and a few on Google+ who don't care that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment