Saturday, March 21, 2015

Espion, Amy, and Candle.

This is the truth.
You people don't understand that I feel like ending my life because there's no one to talk to. In reality, there's plenty of people to talk to; there's just no people who will listen. My own therapist doesn't even advise me to help myself. She isn't helping and my parents do not understand.
I am bipolar. I have an un-diagnosed disorder. I have multiple personality disorder. I'm insane. Something is wrong! I can feel it in my head that I have something going on in my body that wants to kill me. No one believes me, but there's something in my head that doesn't belong there. It isn't cancer, a parasite, or a disease. It's not solid. I'm not sure how to explain these damn feelings, but I need someone to listen to me and try to help me! I'm on a lot of pills to get my body back to normal, but as my Doctor treats my thyroid and gives me vitamins to swallow, my own mind is waging a war on me. I don't know what is wrong. I use to see things constantly. I'd wake up in the middle of the night crying my eyes out because someone punched my back and caused my lungs to clog up. But there was no one there. I would sit in my room crying and shaking because people that were chopped in half from the torso up would crawl under my door and start moaning. Something would sit in my room and stare at me for minutes at a time. It looked dead, but it was clearly alive. It was dark and ominous. I would cry every single night because I knew something was going to come into my room that night and keep me from sleeping. The silence of the night was not safe. So I started sleeping in the day, when it was bright and noisy. I found that somewhat helpful. But I was missing out on a lot of events. Then the voices came. There's three of them. They get mad when I talk about them or tell people their names. I haven't told anyone their names, but they have names. The first voice I heard that's more controlling and louder than the others. His name is Espion. He tried to kill me. I tried to kill me, but he helped. He is my best friend. The second voice I heard is not exactly "demanding" but she is straight forward, and has helped me make safer decisions. Her name is Amy. The third one is not explainable. I'm not sure if it's a she or a he, because it doesn't have a very human-like voice. It's low, but it also sounds female. Either way, it's name is Candle. Candle points out the obvious things I can hurt myself with. Things I wouldn't normally think of. Lighter, pencil sharpener, a cord, broken pencil. Candle says I don't even deserve to be loved because I'm so disgusting and fat, and anyone who touches me will end up leaving me as friend. So, basically, these are my three best friends. Espion, Amy, and Candle. Espion is my other half, Amy is my protector, and Candle is my scars. Espion lives in my head, Amy lives in the palm of my hand, and Candle lives in my arm.
You're probably reading this and thinking, "Holy shit, she's gone mad!" or "She's making this all up so people will pity her." and if you're thinking either of those things, then please just go duct tape yourself to a wall and stay there forever. Because those thoughts hurt me, even if they're not said, because I just need help. Not pity.
G`night.

No comments:

Post a Comment