Monday, January 28, 2013

Thoughts and Giggles

Okay, so, being an aunt is fabulous. Let me just start you right there. Alright, let me explain the slightest details of what my nephew, Benson, has learn in his first 10 months of his life. Benson can laugh at silly faces, because now he understands you're actually being silly, and not making him say in his head "I think it's trying to say something...?" Yes, seeing the little guy smile is something you can't treasure deep enough in your heart. Also, Benson can clap, point, and SO much more. 
He'll be one years old in March. Which, as an aunt, you can't help but giggle when you think about it!

When I'm falling asleep, in the quiet of the house, It's very simple to think. I always think what I should do tomorrow, what I should wear, then I go through memory thoughts. I love thinking about my old house, the one I was born in, I made memories in, I grew up in! I think about how Benson will act, sound, look when he's older. Thoughts go through my head like a tornado. The "tornado" picks up memories, and I chose to keep only the best memories and thoughts underground so nothing, not even a tornado, can get'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment