So, I started reading "Black Beauty" last week and I finished it just a few days ago! It was such a great book. I'm not a big book reader, and I don't find many books I enjoy reading but I really liked Black Beauty.
Last night, I found "The Swiss Family Robinsons", I started reading that. So far, I guess I like it, but I enjoyed Black Beauty more than The Swiss Family Robinsons.
I tried reading "White Fang", but someone tore out the first two pages and I can't understand who White Fang is. It's a shame that I can't read such a wonderful book, so I hear. But I'll live.
One time, I tried writing my own book, but I just got bored of it after the 12th chapter. Now, I'm starting to write a new one. My friends wanted to help me, too. My friend Elijah tried helping, but we didn't get much done. Brianna also tried helping me, but she really didn't want to do much. Now, my friend Zachary wants to help. I don't have anything for him to do! I already know what I want my book to be about. I don't need any help. But, I'd like for him to help, just to be nice.
Thanking to my friends, Brianna Stewart, Elijah May, and Zachary Saunders, for some ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment