Friday, December 2, 2011

Whats going on? I'll tell you!

Today I'm singing along with Owl City! I played with my parakeet a little.While I was reading a book in the living room I brought my parakeet down to watch me read. Then me and him when to the family room and I played rock band. a video game! My dad came home tonight and we had the plan to get in the hot tub but someone made the hot tub temp go down to 75 degrees.It was 103. It was so cold! So tonight we are having a movie night with the family. Like all ways. I just ran up to my room because my parakeet was making his mean sound. But there was nothing going on. he was looking at himself in the mirror. Read my other Blog-Uncle Parakeet- to see what he has to say about his day. :^D

2 comments: