Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yesterday and today!

This is my first blog and my first post!! Yesterday was snowing a lot so my little brother and I went in the hot tub when it was snowing! After the hot tub we played in the snow and had a snow ball fight! Then I played Rummikub with my Mom and Ian. Today I got out of bed and cleaned up my room and washed my face. My parakeet was tweeting all morning and still now! The day before the day before yesterday I made up a game with Ian and Jacob. I lay down on my bed and they roll over me, Its so much fun! But after a bit we got sick...:^P I'm thinking about getting back in the hot tub with Ian and Jacob, I'm am also thinking about having my friend Faith over to play in the hot tub!! :^D I'm so ready to be an aunt! I'm going to take the kid everywhere. For a girl I will take it to the mall and maybe a cafe to get hot cocoa or maybe my favorite place, the pet store! For Christmas my grandpa is giving me 20 dollars so I'm going to buy my boy parakeet a girl parakeet. I want them to have eggs! :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment